We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify these Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we will provide you with notice of such changes by sending an email, providing a notice through the Website or our Services or updating the date at the top of these Terms. Unless we say otherwise in our notice, any modifications are effective immediately, and your continued use of the Website or our Services will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using our Services.
The Website enables users to access open source documentation and related services, data, computation services, information about the software and resources for the Infinity Rocket community (the “Services”). Some Services offered by us or other participants in the Infinity Rocket require payment or otherwise involve the use of an underlying blockchain or other decentralized infrastructure, which may require that you pay a fee, such as “gas” for the computational resources required to perform a transaction on the particular Distributed Ledger Technology (such payments and fees, “Charges”). You acknowledge and agree that Infinity Rocket has no control over any Distributed Ledger Technology transactions, the method of payment of any Charges, if applicable, or any actual payments of Charges, if applicable.
- Your representations and warranties; Conditions
You must be able to form a legally binding contract online either on behalf of a company or as an individual to use the Website or the Services. Accordingly, you represent that you have the legal authority to bind the company or other legal entity to these Terms (if you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity) and you are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority where you reside, whichever is older), can form a legally binding contract online, and have the full, right, power and authority to enter into and to comply with the obligations under these Terms.
As a condition to accessing or using the Services or the Website, you represent, warrant and agree that you: (i) will only use the Services and the Website for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms; (ii) will ensure that all information that you provide on the Website is current, complete, and accurate; (iii) will maintain the security and confidentiality of access to your Distributed Ledger Technology Address; and (iv) agree (A) that no Protected Party (defined below) will be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any interactions you have with other users of the Website, Services or the Infinity Rocket Network, including any loss of Infinity Rocket’s utility tokens (“IRT”), any other tokens or other unit of value; and (B) if there is a dispute between you and any other site or other user, no Protected Party will be under any obligation to become involved.
As a condition to accessing or using the Website or the Services, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not: (i) violate any Applicable Law, including, without limitation, any relevant and applicable anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws and any relevant and applicable privacy and data collection laws, in each case as may be amended; (ii) export, reexport, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any Infinity Rocket technology or Infinity Rocket Network data in violation of applicable export laws or regulations; (iii) infringe on or misappropriate any contract, intellectual property or other third-party right, or commit a tort while using the Website or the Services; (iv) misrepresent the truthfulness, sourcing or reliability of any content on the Website or through the Services; (v) use the Website or Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Website, Services or the Infinity Rocket Network, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Website, Services or the Infinity Rocket Network in any manner; (vi) attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques or security measures that Infinity Rocket employs on the Website or the Services, or attempt to access any service or area of the Website or the Services that you are not authorized to access.
You represent and warrant that you: (i) have the necessary technical expertise and ability to review and evaluate the security, integrity and operation of any of IRT Tokens that you decide to acquire, sell or use; (ii) have the knowledge, experience, understanding, professional advice and information to make your own evaluation of the merits, risks and applicable compliance requirements under Applicable Law of any IRT Token; and (iii) know, understand and accept the risks associated with your use of the Infinity Rocket Network, your Distributed Ledger Technology Address, the Distributed Ledger Technology, IRT Tokens and other network tokens, including the risk of mining attacks such as “double-spend attacks,” “majority mining power attacks,” “selfish-mining attacks,” “race condition attacks” and the risks identified in Section 14 below.
- Proprietary Rights
Excluding any open source software or third-party software that the Website or the Services incorporates, as between you and Infinity Rocket, Infinity Rocket owns the Website and the Services, including all technology, content and other materials used, displayed or provided on the Website (including all intellectual property rights).
You acknowledge that the Website, the Services or the Infinity Rocket Network may use, incorporate or link to certain open-source components and that your use of the Website, Services and/or the Infinity Rocket Network is subject to, and you will comply with any, applicable open-source licenses that govern any such open-source components (collectively, “Open-Source Licenses”).
Any of Infinity Rocket product or service names, logos, and other marks used in the Website or as a part of the Services, including Infinity Rocket’s name and logo are trademarks owned by Infinity Rocket, its affiliates or its applicable licensors. You may generally use Infinity Rocket’s name and logo to refer to Infinity Rocket’s products or services, provided that it does not in any way suggest or imply sponsorship or approval by Infinity Rocket. You may also indicate the relationship of your products and services to Infinity Rocket’s products or services by using an accurate descriptive term in connection with your product or service. You may not use Infinity Rocket’s name and logo in a manner that may cause confusion with others or result in genericization. Infinity Rocket reserves its right to prohibit the use of the Infinity Rocket marks by anyone that we believe misuses our trademarks. Except as provided in the foregoing, you may not copy, imitate or use Infinity Rocket marks without Infinity Rocket’s (or the applicable licensor’s) prior written consent.
Infinity Rocket may host or provide links to websites and other content of third parties (“Third Party Content”). Infinity Rocket makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, Third Party Content or for the quality, accuracy, nature, ownership or reliability thereof. You use these links and the Third Party Content at your own risk. When you leave the Website, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Website.
- User content
Infinity Rocket allows users to distribute streaming live and pre-recorded audio-visual works, to use services, such as chat, bulletin boards, forum or blog postings, wiki contributions and to participate in other activities in which you may create, post, transmit, perform, or store content, videos or other materials through the Portal (“User Content”).
- Changes; Suspension; Termination
The Infinity Rocket Network is intended to be decentralized and self-operating, with or without any Services provided by Infinity Rocket. Accordingly, we may, at our sole discretion, from time to time and with or without prior notice to you, modify, suspend or disable, temporarily or permanently, the Services offered by Infinity Rocket, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, as a result of a security incident.
We will not be liable for any losses suffered by you resulting from any modification to any Services or from any suspension or termination, for any reason, of your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services.
All of these terms will survive any termination of your access to the Website or the Services, regardless of the reasons for its expiration or termination, in addition to any other provision which by law or by its nature should survive.
- Electronic notices
You consent to receive all communications, agreements, documents, receipts, notices, and disclosures electronically (collectively, our “Communications”) that we provide in connection with these Terms or any Services. You agree that we may provide our Communications to you by posting them on the Website or through the Services or by emailing them to you at the email address you provide in connection with using the Services. You should maintain copies of our Communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You may also contact our support team to request additional electronic copies of our Communications by filing a support request at email@example.com
- Disclosures; Disclaimers
Infinity Rocket is a launchpad. Infinity Rocket does not operate a virtual currency or derivatives exchange platform or offer trade execution or clearing services and therefore has no oversight, involvement, or control with respect to your transactions, including IRT Token purchases and sales.
To the maximum extent permitted under Applicable Law, the Website and the Services (and any of their content or functionality) provided by or on behalf of us are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, and we expressly disclaim, and you hereby waive, any representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, legal, statutory or otherwise, or arising from statute, otherwise in law, course of dealing, or usage of trade, including, without limitation, the implied or legal warranties and conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, quality or fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, availability, reliability, accuracy, quiet enjoyment and non-infringement of third party rights. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not represent or warrant that the Website or the Services (including any related data) will be uninterrupted, available at any particular time or error-free. Further, we do not warrant that errors in the Website or the Service are correctable or will be corrected.
You acknowledge that your data on the Website or through the Services may become irretrievably lost or corrupted or temporarily unavailable due to a variety of causes, and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted under Applicable Law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by denial-of-service attacks, software failures, viruses or other technologically harmful materials (including those which may infect your computer equipment), protocol changes by third party providers, Internet outages, force majeure events or other disasters, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or other causes either within or outside our control.
- Exclusion of consequential and related damages
In no event will Infinity Rocket, together with any Protected Party, be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, consequential or similar damages or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, information, revenue, goodwill, profits or other business or financial benefit) arising out of or in connection with the Website, the Services and the Infinity Rocket Network (and any of their content and functionality), any execution or settlement of a transaction, any performance or non-performance of the Services, your Distributed Ledger Technology assets, other digital assets, IRT Tokens or any other product, service or other item provided by or on behalf of a Protected Party, whether under contract, tort (including negligence), civil liability, statute, strict liability, breach of warranties, or under any other theory of liability, and whether or not any Protected Party has been advised of, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of the essential purpose of these Terms or any limited remedy nor is Infinity Rocket in any way responsible for the execution or settlement of transactions between users of Infinity Rocket open-source software or the Infinity Rocket Network.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will the Protected Parties’ aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with the Website, the Services and the Infinity Rocket Network (and any of their content and functionality), any performance or non-performance of the Services, your Distributed Ledger Technology assets, other digital assets, IRT Tokens or any other product, service or other item provided by or on behalf of a Protected Party, whether under contract, tort (including negligence), civil liability, statute, strict liability or other theory of liability exceed the amount of fees paid by you to us under these Terms in the twelve (12) month period immediately preceding the event giving rise to the claim for liability.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, in consideration for being allowed to use the Website, the Services and/or the Infinity Rocket Network, you hereby release and forever discharge Infinity Rocket and all Protected Parties from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Website, the Services and/or the Infinity Rocket Network (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Website or Infinity Rocket Network users or any third-party services). YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY APPLICABLE PROVISION IN LAW OR REGULATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES IN SUBSTANCE: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- Risk factors
You acknowledge the following serious risks to any use of the Website or the Services or the IRT Token and expressly agree to not hold any Protected Parties liable should any of the following risks occur:
- Risk of Regulatory Actions in One or More Jurisdictions: The Website or the Services or the IRT Token could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or regulatory actions, which could impede or limit the ability of Infinity Rocket to continue to develop the Website or Services, or which could impede or limit your ability to use the Website or Services or the IRT Token.
- Risk of Alternative, Unofficial Infinity Rocket Networks: It is possible that alternative Infinity Rocket-based networks could be established, which utilize the same open source code and open source protocol underlying the Infinity Rocket Network and/or Services. The Infinity Rocket Network may compete with these alternative Infinity Rocket-based networks, which could potentially negatively impact the Infinity Rocket Network, the Services and/or the IRT Token.
- Risk of Insufficient Interest in the Infinity Rocket Network or Distributed Applications: It is possible that Infinity Rocket Network will not be used by a large number of external businesses, individuals, and other organizations and that there will be limited public interest in the creation and development of distributed applications. Such a lack of interest could impact the development of the Infinity Rocket Network and potential uses of IRT Tokens. Infinity Rocket cannot predict the success of its own development efforts or the efforts of other third parties.
- Risk that the Website and Services, as Developed, Will Not Meet the Expectations of User: You recognize that the Website, Services and the Infinity Rocket Network are under development and may undergo significant changes over time. You acknowledge that any expectations regarding the form and functionality of the Infinity Rocket Network held by you may not be met for any number of reasons including a change in the design and implementation plans, specifications and execution of the implementation of the Website, Services or the Infinity Rocket Network.
- Risk of Security Weaknesses in the Infinity Rocket Network Core Infrastructure Software: The Website, Services and the Infinity Rocket Network rest on open-source software, and there is a risk that the Protected Parties, or other third parties not directly affiliated with Infinity Rocket, may introduce weaknesses or bugs into the core infrastructural elements of the Website, Services or the Infinity Rocket Network causing the system to lose IRT Tokens stored in one or more of your accounts or other accounts or lose sums of other valued tokens. Furthermore, despite our good faith efforts to develop and maintain the Website, Services and the Infinity Rocket Network, the Website, Services and the Infinity Rocket Network may experience malfunctions or otherwise fail to be adequately developed or maintained, which may negatively impact the Website, Services, the Infinity Rocket Network and IRT Tokens.
- Risk of Weaknesses or Exploitable Breakthroughs in the Field of Cryptography: Cryptography is an art, not a science. And the state of the art can advance over time. Advances in code cracking, or technical advances such as the development of quantum computers, could present risks to cryptocurrencies and the Website, Services and the Infinity Rocket Network which could result in the theft or loss of IRT Tokens. To the extent within its control and otherwise possible, Infinity Rocket intends to update the protocol underlying the Services and the Infinity Rocket Network to account for any advances in cryptography and to incorporate additional security measures, but it cannot predict the future of cryptography or guarantee that any security updates will be made in a timely or successful manner.
- Risk of Blockchain Network Attacks: Any blockchain used for the Services and/or the Infinity Rocket Network may be susceptible to mining attacks, including but not limited to: double-spend attacks, reorganizations, majority mining power attacks, “selfish-mining” attacks, and work race condition attacks. Any successful attacks present a risk to the Services, the Infinity Rocket Network, expected proper execution and sequencing of transactions, and expected proper execution and sequencing of contract computations. Known or novel mining attacks may be successful.
- Risk of Rapid Adoption and Insufficiency of Computational Application Processing Power of the Services and the Infinity Rocket Network: If the Services and/or the Infinity Rocket Network are rapidly adopted, the demand for transaction processing and distributed application computations could rise dramatically and at a pace that exceeds the rate with which Infinity Rocket services can be provided. Under such a scenario, the Services and Infinity Rocket Network could become destabilized, due to the increased cost of running distributed applications. In turn, this could dampen interest in the Services, the Infinity Rocket Network and IRT Tokens. Insufficiency of computational resources and an associated rise in the price of IRT Tokens could result in businesses being unable to acquire scarce computational resources to run their distributed applications. This could result in lost revenues and disruption or halting of business operations.
- Risks Associated with New and Evolving Laws: The Infinity Rocket Network, and by extension the Website and Services, may be subject to a variety of international laws and regulations, including those with respect to financial or securities regulations, consumer privacy, data protection, consumer protection, content regulation, network neutrality, cyber security, data protection, intellectual property (including copyright, patent, trademark and trade secret laws), defamation, and others. Such laws and regulations, and the interpretation or application of these laws and regulations, could change. In addition, new laws or regulations affecting Infinity Rocket could be enacted. As the Website, Services and Infinity Rocket Network evolve, we may be subject to new laws, and the application of existing laws to us might change. These laws and regulations are frequently costly to comply with and may divert a significant portion of Infinity Rocket’s attention and resources or restrict the way the Infinity Rocket may operate. If we fail to comply with these applicable laws or regulations, we could receive negative publicity and be subject to significant liabilities which could adversely impact the Website, Services, and the Infinity Rocket Network and IRT Tokens. Additionally, Infinity Rocket node operators of the Infinity Rocket Network may be subject to industry specific laws and regulations or licensing requirements. If any of these parties fails to comply with any of these licensing requirements or other applicable laws or regulations, or if such laws and regulations or licensing requirements become more stringent or are otherwise expanded, the Infinity Rocket Network and/or IRT Tokens could be adversely impacted.
- Market Risks: IRT Tokens are intended to be used solely in connection with the Infinity Rocket Network, and we do not support or otherwise facilitate any secondary trading or external valuation of IRT Tokens. This restricts the contemplated avenues for using IRT Tokens, and could therefore create illiquidity risk to IRT Tokens you hold. Even if secondary trading of IRT Tokens is facilitated by third party exchanges, such exchanges may be relatively new and subject to little or no regulatory oversight, making them more susceptible to market-related risks. Furthermore, to the extent that third parties do ascribe an external exchange value to IRT Tokens (e.g., as denominated in a digital or fiat currency), such value may be extremely volatile and diminish to zero.
- Specific Risks Relating to Value and Function of IRT Tokens: The utility benefits of using IRT Tokens to access services provided by Infinity Rocket node operators can only materialize through user-driven adoption over time. Such adoption depends on a variety of factors, including the pace of user adoption, the organic community-driven expansion of the Infinity Rocket Network. As such, the extent of user adoption is entirely outside of our control and cannot be stated with any certainty. The price of IRT Tokens may fluctuate in response to competitive and market conditions affecting the general supply of and demand for user-requested services. These conditions are beyond our control. The value of IRT Tokens on the Infinity Rocket Network may be lower than the price at which it was purchased. The utility of IRT Tokens, and any value associated with that utility, will depend on the ability of the Infinity Rocket Network to adequately facilitate user-requested services. Inadequate supply may result in such services taking more time, while inadequate demand may make it difficult to obtain services, both of which may discourage participation in the Infinity Rocket Network. No promises of future performance or value are or will be made with respect to IRT Token, including no promise of inherent value, no promise of continuing payments, and no guarantee that IRT Token will hold any particular value.
- Unanticipated Risks: Cryptographic tokens such as IRT Tokens are a new and untested technology. In addition to the risks included in these Terms, there are other risks associated with the Services, the Infinity Rocket Network and IRT Tokens, including those that the Infinity Rocket cannot anticipate. Such risks may further materialize as unanticipated variations or combinations of the risks discussed in these Terms.
All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website and the Infinity Rocket Network are our property or the property of other third parties.